If you are interested in Mediterranean cuisine, Middle Eastern food, or delicious menu items inspired by Moroccan tradition, our Orlando Halal restaurant is worth your consideration. Maybe you’ve been looking for a “Halal restaurant near me” in Orlando for quite some time now. Maybe you’ve tried a few restaurants and found them to be too expensive, not quite authentic, or just too far away to make it a regular thing.
Whatever the reason is for you continuing to look for Halal food in Orlando, we are glad you’ve made it to this blog post. Kabab House of Orlando has a lot going for it, and in today’s post we are going to look at a few reasons we are one of the most popular Middle Eastern restaurants in the entire Orlando region!
Orlando Halal Food
Let’s start with the most important piece of the conversation — the Mediterranean, Moroccan, and Middle Eastern-inspired food itself. We offer kabobs, gyros, and shawarmas that are simply unbelievable. Below you’ll find a few more of our most popular Halal food choices:
• Hummus with Shawarma – A bed of Hummus with diced or sliced meat
• Mediterranean Pizza - Feta cheese, kalamata olives, minced garlic, peas, red onions, oregano, olive
• Chicken Tagine - This Moroccan Specialty so moist and flavorful, it is totally worth it. Comes with lemon and green olives with French fries on top of it and a side of bread
• Leg of Lamb - Marinated lamb shank with our exotic spices and roasted to perfection. Comes with a house salad and bed of rice with hummus, Garlic sauce and a side of pita bread
• Shish Kabab - Marinated tenders 5 cubes of lamb, charbroiled on a skewer rolled in pita bread with tahini sauce, tomatoes, onions, and lettuce comes with French fries
• Chicken Nuggets w/ Fries - This Kid’s Menu item is just $6.99!