If you are interested in Mediterranean cuisine, Middle Eastern food, or delicious menu items inspired by Moroccan tradition, our Orlando Halal restaurant is worth your consideration. Maybe you’ve been looking for a “Halal restaurant near me” in Orlando for quite some time now. Maybe you’ve tried a few restaurants and found them to be too expensive, not quite authentic, or just too far away to make it a regular thing.
Whatever the reason is for you continuing to look for Halal food in Orlando, we are glad you’ve made it to this blog post. Kabab House of Orlando has a lot going for it, and in today’s post we are going to look at a few reasons we are one of the most popular Middle Eastern restaurants in the entire Orlando region!
Orlando Halal Food
Let’s start with the most important piece of the conversation — the Mediterranean, Moroccan, and Middle Eastern-inspired food itself. We offer kabobs, gyros, and shawarmas that are simply unbelievable. Below you’ll find a few more of our most popular Halal food choices:
• Hummus with Shawarma – A bed of Hummus with diced or sliced meat
• Mediterranean Pizza – Feta cheese, kalamata olives, minced garlic, peas, red onions, oregano, olive
• Chicken Tagine – This Moroccan Specialty so moist and flavorful, it is totally worth it. Comes with lemon and green olives with French fries on top of it and a side of bread
• Leg of Lamb – Marinated lamb shank with our exotic spices and roasted to perfection. Comes with a house salad and bed of rice with hummus, Garlic sauce and a side of pita bread
• Shish Kabab – Marinated tenders 5 cubes of lamb, charbroiled on a skewer rolled in pita bread with tahini sauce, tomatoes, onions, and lettuce comes with French fries
• Chicken Nuggets w/ Fries – This Kid’s Menu item is just $6.99!
“Halal Restaurant Near Me” Reviews
The other point we’d like to touch on in today’s is that folks seem to love our Halal food whether they are locals or are tourists. Our food is so flavorful and rich that even folks who aren’t familiar with Middle Eastern food in the slightest tend to have great experiences when they come to the Kabab House Grill of Orlando. As A. Tuzie puts it so well in their review,
“Excellent work. This place is so good! Every time I come to Orlando, I make a point to come here, every item we have had has been a bomb, I love the chicken shawarma sandwich also is not far from Disney world.”
J. Bee has a similar glowing report:
“Highly recommend. One of my favorites places when visiting Orlando, good service, fair prices, great flavors, fresh food, it’s a hidden gem, it’s in a strip mall, so no luxury, but the food is amazingly good.”
Come See Us Soon!
There is more we can say, but at a certain point, you need to stop reading about our local Halal restaurant and come experience the deliciousness for yourself. The spices and marinades are simply sublime. Plus, our prices are reasonable, you can order online, and you can dine in for 20 percent off your entire order! Also, kids eat free when they come with their parents! Browse our Halal menu today!